What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, '63 South and Knightro's.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any UCF Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
VIP SwipesVIP Members may also use a VIP swipe (valued at $6.50) once per day Chili's, Café Bustelo (SU), Steak and Shake, Qdoba, Panda Express, Huey Magoo's and Which Wich. VIP Members are also eligible for exclusive prizes throughout the semester!
Meal Plan Benefits
With your Dining Membership, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus including Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free options
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers with your membership
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends
Ready to purchase? Explore our dining membership options.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Ferrell Commons, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Link your UCF ID to your CampusDish account and your balances and transactions will be available through the My Account page.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars here.
- Fall memberships begin August 23, 2019 and end April 28, 2020.
- Need to change your plan? The downgrade deadline is Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Payment is due on September 6, 2019 (Fall) and January 17, 2020 (Spring).