What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, '63 South and Knightro's.
Dining DollarsDining Dollars may be used at any UCF Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your Dining Membership, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus including Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, and Plant Forward options
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers with your membership
- Casual atmosphere with wifi, TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends
- Guest passes can be purchased when entering into the UCF Dining Halls ('63 South and Knightro's) with dining dollars, credit card, or cash.
Ready to purchase? Explore our dining membership options.
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in Ferrell Commons, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Link your UCF ID to your CampusDish account and your balances and transactions will be available through the My Account page.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Dining Dollars here.
- Summer B 2023 Meal Plan Begins June 24, 2023
- Fall 2023 Meal Plan Begins August 18, 2023
- Fall 2023 Meal Plan Ends December 9, 2023
- Last Day to Downgrade a Fall Meal Plan September 1, 2023
- Spring 2024 Meal Plan Begins January 7, 2024
- Spring 2024 Meal Plan Ends April 30, 2024
- Last Day to Downgrade a Spring Meal Plan January 19, 2024
- Cancellation Deadline September 29, 2023 (Fall) and February 16, 2024 (Spring)
- Payment Due via MyUCF September 8, 2023 (Fall) and January 26, 2024 (Spring)
Beat the Line!
Use the Transact Mobile App to preorder your meals and pick-up on your schedule!
- Download Transact
- In Account setting, select Campus dining
- Select “University of Central Florida”
- Start ordering!
Transact Mobile allows you to use your Dining Dollars to preorder your meals!