What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at # locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and DB/Flex Term, conveniently loaded onto your ID Name. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal Swipes give you access to any of our all-you-care-to-eat dining halls, including The Hub, Juniper Dining, and Champions Choice.
Enter any information about Meal Exchange here.
Dining Dollars may be used at any School Name Dining location. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
You may also use one Meal Swipe per day at Flip Kitchen, Bay Coffee and Tea Company, or Restaurant Rotation, located in Argos Exchange. The Meal Swipe includes one entrée and one fountain beverage
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at any of our dining halls – learn more about to-go meals here!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars balance:
- On the mySchoolName app
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in 123 MP Hall, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Dining Dollars running low? No problem! Add more here.